Here’s what you need to know:
- We’re looking for original mascot names. The ‘Big Bag’ mascot will be featured on our social media posts, e-newsletters and will represent us in public at our various outings.
- Names must be original, not used anywhere else before. It must relate to Bailey’s General Store and Sanibel Island. The name should illustrate the Bailey’s mission: To provide you with an outstanding customer experience through quality products, personalized service and value every day.
- Participants must submit their original name by August 15, 2014 by using the form contest form on our website. Baileys-Sanibel.com/shopping-spree
- Our panel of judges will choose 3 finalists between August 16-31. Then, our Facebook fans will vote from those finalists’ names to decide the winning name from September 1-15. The winner will be announced on September 16, 2014.
- The new ‘Big Bag’ mascot will be debuted at our store on Saturday, September 20, 2014. The newly named mascot will assist the winner in a two-minute shopping spree through the isles of our store.