With recent concerns over coronavirus (COVID-19), our customers’ safety and our staff are at the top of our priority list. Bailey’s General Store has taken precautions to ensure that we are doing all we can to protect everyone from exposure to COVID-19 germs, and we are following directions issued by the Center for Disease Control and the State of Florida Health Department. On a daily basis, we are keeping abreast of any coronavirus developments at the local level, as well as state and federal levels.
Here are some of the steps we are taking:
- Additional Hand Washing by Our Staff
- Additional Hand Sanitizer in Our Customer Areas
- Additional Disinfectant Wipes in Cashier and Customer Checkouts
- Wiping Down Shopping Cart Handles with Food Grade Sanitizing Solution
- Increased Sanitation of Carts, and Baskets
At this time, we have the following products in stock. Please note that this will change on an hourly basis, but we are still receiving products every few days.
- Hand Sanitizer Personal Size
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Disinfectant Sprays
The Bailey’s General Store Family